Fees and Pricing
- 80 Minute initial assessment $ 248
- 50 Minute individual therapy $ 165
- 50 Minute couples / family therapy $ 165
- 80 Minute individual / couples / family session $ 248
- 2 Hour session DBT Group $ 60
- 50 Minute individual/family therapy with Counselor in Training $40
Dr. Lisa Galper does not accept insurance, but she can provide you a super bill that you can submit to your insurance company for out of network reimbursement. This means you would pay her, submit the super bill to your insurer and then your insurance company would reimburse you according to your contract with them. Usually there is an out of network deductible you will have to meet before they will reimburse you.
It is Dr. Galper’s priority to make sure people get the counseling and treatment they need but understand it can be costly, so she offers low-cost counseling. A Master Level Counseling student working towards becoming a Licensed Counselor is available to see you or a family member for the cost of $40 per session. The Master Level Counseling student is supervised weekly for several hours by Dr. Galper to ensure you receive the utmost care and help.
If you have questions about our payment policies, please contact us.